- We are made for mission. As children of God, we are made to serve others. God wants us to give testimony. We are obedient to the Great Commission.
- This Guatemalan orthopaedic medical mission trip is a short-term experience to wet our appetites for even greater work in the mission field. Based on experience, this will be a rich experience… long remembered.
- This mission places us in the service of God and other people in another culture.
- This mission allows us to work side by side with people of another culture.
- This mission helps us to build relationships and friendships within another culture.
- This mission allows us to use our medical and surgical skills to help indigent patients who may not otherwise obtain needed treatment.
- This mission allows us time to reflect on our relationship with God and our fellow man.
- Even though we are a Lutheran based mission, we have people of other faiths participate.